Getting clear on your business goals and your customers’ needs is an important part of designing an experience that your potential customers want. If or when achieved, your business will skyrocket growth, authority and impact organically. Getting there is the hard part. In this blog article, we’ll dissect how to get there faster and more efficient with our Clarity Scorecard.
Why is getting clarity on your business goals and customer needs important?
Lack of clarity often cloud your business decisions and operations. You may be overwhelmed on what to work on or don’t know where to start. This makes business development hard for you and your team. Go back to your roots with that mission statement of why you started your business in the first place. Business success is linked with customer service and customer satisfaction. Create an amazing customer experience through your marketing strategy is by understanding your target customer and target market.
What is the Clarity Scorecard?
The Clarity Scorecard helps you identify the most important goals and actions that will move your business forward. You’ll get clarity and direction on what to work on first and what can be parked for later down the track. This way, you can stay focused and work on your business goals in order of priority. Do the same for your ideal customer to see how you can align your business goals with your customer’s needs to craft an amazing user experience to increase conversions. Developed by the team behind the Karasu Designs, the Clarity Scorecard is simple to build and use, and can be used by any team at any organisation.
How do you get clarity in your business goals and customers’ needs?
To be able to design a concise strategy, you need to take the time to understand and clarify your goals and values. You also need to understand your clients, their needs, and their values. You can then use this information to identify what you truly do well, and identify what you need to do to make your business successful. This is where clarity becomes your best friend. It guides you to make decisions about your business and your customers; it helps you to focus on the right things, and it helps you to avoid decisions that do not support your goals.
Simply rate the following questions on scale 1 to 5, where 1 is really bad, 5 is really good:
- How well do you/team know your “why” or business vision?
- How well do you/team know your business goals within 6 & 12 months?
- How well do you know what your roadblocks are?
- How well do you know your ideal customers?
- How well do you know where they hang out?
- How well do you know what problems they need solving?
- How well is your marketing plan is performing?
- How confident are you in executing this marketing plan?
- How confident are you in the team that is executing this marketing plan for you?
Well? How did you go? Were your scores what you expected? Or did they shock you?
If it is the latter, that’s okay. Here are expanded questions you should ask to improve your Clarity Score. As the decision maker, Question yourself and your team until you are clear with your organisation vision, resource and structure. Keep track of customer demand and create a strategic plan on how to achieve your core business goals. Get clarity for yourself and your entire team onboard. Collectively, you’ll be a force to be reckoned with.
- Why do you do what you do?
- Do you love what you do for a living?
- If so, why?
- If not, why not?
- Mine: To help committed businesses accelerate growth, authority & impact to our world. Because the more we help, the faster our community grows into a better place.
- What are your business goals within 6 & 12 months?
- Does it help your ‘Why?”
- Does it help you or your family?
- Does it help your ideal customers?
- What are your roadblocks?
- What’s stopping you?
- Are they in your control?
- Who are your ideal customers?
- If you could replicate the best client you had, what are they like?
- Where do they hang out?
- What problems do they need solving?
- Why do they need it solved?
- How do they want or expect it to be solved?
- What’s your current marketing plan to attract them?
- What have you tried?
- What’s working?
- What’s not working?
- Do you know how to execute it?
- Is it being executed properly?
- Are you getting results you’re after?
- If not, who is executing it?
- Are they executing properly?
- Are you getting results you’re after?
Download our Cheatsheet #1 to get started
Have questions? Book in a call
YES, LET'S ACCELERATE GROWTH, AUTHORITY & IMPACT
If any of this is overwhelming to you. Simply book a Clarity Call. It’s free and we promise we won’t sell you anything. Talk to a human being that actually listens to you to see if we can help you.